We can help if your Council or Housing Association have failed to repair your home despite making them aware of the problems.

Your Council or Housing Association are required to keep your property up to a required standards of repair. Our experts in Housing Disrepair Claims can help you seek legal remedy to get the repairs done and, if appropriate, can help you claim compensation.


If you are experiencing disrepair in your council house or Housing Association and your Council or Housing Association have ignored the repairs or the repairs have been done badly, you could make a claim. If you’re fed up of chasing your landlord for repairs and you have had enough of chasing up the problems, our Housing Disrepair Claims experts can help.

You could have a claim if your council house or housing association is suffering from any of the below issues:

Pest and Vermin Infestation

Mould, Fungus or Dampness

Leak, Flooding or 
Water Damage


Defective Roofing and Gutters

Defective Boiler

Defective Windows 
And Doors

Defective or Dangerous 
Electrical Wiring

Contact Us

Please complete your details below and one of our Housing Disrepair Claims Experts will get in touch!

Request A Call Back

For our call back service please leave your name and number and one of our operatives will give you a call back within 24 hours!
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram